CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello Bloggers,

It's been a few weeks since my last post I know, I know.  I am just going to show case a card and envelope I made using our latest sponsor Thebearyscrap!  I am telling you I have never played with tear bears before, but I am getting all kinds of hooked!  The images she sells range from pigs to mice, skunks and yes Bears!    She even has a tutorial that breaks everything down for you step by step.
Right now our blog is holding a challenge that is going on for a couple of more days, so come visit us at Iftheshoefitsscrapit!

Here are pics of my projects -








So like I was saying in my last post, I had decided to go Au Naturale...lol.  Well let me tell you, this is not easy what so ever!  But, I am sticking with it, I have met quite a few people that are so knowledgeable and so willing to help me and have given me great websites and tips.  My whole goal is not to cut all of my hair off, like so many.  I love my length and not quite (or ever) ready to be bald. LOL!  Once I get my hair in a decent hairstyyle, I will post a pic.  Hopefully soon.

3 comments:

Janice said...

So, so cute! Can't wait to see the hair... you are brave to do this.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Isn't this just the cutest!
What an awesome project! I've never
done these but can certainly see
how addictive they are! =)
Hope the best holiday for you and your
family!!!!
Can't wait to see your beautiful do! =)

Leah

Anonymous said...

Me again...just read your comment today and just thought that I would answer your question. I am sure people always ask stuff but people forget to actually go and answer! LOL!
I cut the digi images with the circle Nesties. Those are the only Nesties that I own but I just use them all the time. Funny how much circle stuff we do in crafting.

Anyways..have an awesome weekend !