CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Live Laugh Love


Okay, so I am in a challenge that is run for so many weeks(not really sure how many, I forgot, LOL), but I came in first with my last project. The one with the butterflies. I was quite surprised because there were a lot of really good projects. So this week we had to work with transparancies. Usually with those, I would just throw them in the printer and print different fonts on them and go from there. Well, I tried to do something a little different and I made a LO out of it. I used some distressing techniques as well and I hope that it is appreciated when the voting comes in. I am nervous, because I am going up against a bunch of great woman. I have not added a pic yet, because I do want to find the right one. Enjoy!

2 comments:

cloudofdreams said...

It is very sweet!! You did a super job! :o)

TanishaRenee said...

this is so pretty! I love the sanded embossed flourishes!