CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Back again! This time for real, lol, maybe


Hello everyone,

So I have been MIA for some time now, 6 months to be exact! LOL, well all for a good reason, for those who do not
know I am 8 months preggo and will be expecting a baby girl on the 21st of February. I actually just started feeling better recently due to my body and pregnancy have never meshed well together, lol. But, this will certainly be my last. I feel so grateful though, that my kids will have each other. I grew up an only child and I did not want that for my son, so now he will have two sisters, lol!

Okay enough with that. On IFTHESHOEFITSSCRAPIT we have a new challenge this week. Use Ribbon! We have a couple of samples up for you, but I know everyone will do great.

We have a few things coming up in the near future, so keep an eye out for that post on the challenge blog as well as on my blog here!

I would like to thank those that have been patient with me, because being preggo at 33 is no walk in the park!!

With that being said, here is my card I have created with Ribbon.


The image is Dee Dee - The Greeting Farm

-Tanisha

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Tanisha, lovely to have you back with us again, and huge congrats on your pregnancy.

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, sooooo cute and I love the lush ribbon
hugs Mandy xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super sweet card. Your ribbon is gorgeous!

Cammi said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Super cute card - I love it! cuttin-up.blogspot.com