CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to School in a new place.


So, I can finally post my entry I submitted for a callenge I did. The challenge was faux embossing. I dont know, i love the way it looks in person, but not on camera, it seems as if so much is taken away. Then after it's too late, LOL, I notice that I have placed birds on a leaf as if it was a tree! What was I thinking? But I guess that what you get when you work 12 hour or more days and try to squeeze scrapping in at the last minute.


Well anywho... this was Morgans first day of school in our new home. Hopefully we will be here awhile, I know how hard it is being a military brat with both of my parents being Navy, now I have followed their path, he has gone through what I had to. Making new friends is not always the easiest, so I just hope I can stay in this area for quite awhile.

1 comments:

cloudofdreams said...

I love how your page turned out!! That was a fun challenge!! Great Job