CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Mother N Law

This is the inside of the card

This is the outside of the card



Well Today is my mother n laws birthday and at midnight I just could not wait to give her the card I had made her. Needless to say she was suprised and loved it. Now, its back to the hustle and bustle of the holidays, LOL. I have so much to accomplish in this little amount of time. The Christmas shopping is out of the way, now time to catch up with my grocery list. Oh did I mention I have another birthday to celebrate tomorrow? Yes, thats right, my husbands. I need to order him another cake, because the place I ordered it from, called this morning to tell me that their cake decorator was on vacation! Geez! You would think someone would have known. Well, anyway this is the card I made for my Mother n Law, I have not started on my husbands yet.


0 comments: