CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

What a couple of months this has been! So much has happened since I last wrote. For one I went on a Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios vacation with my kids, my aunt and my cousin. What a time we had! I have too many pictures to count, lol, so better believe they will end up here, hehehe.

Lets see... hmmm... Myself and some friends of mine have started a new blog called, "If the shoe fits...Scrap it"! It's a challenge blog, and a way for us to show off a few of our talents with the world. So come on over and check us out, lets us know what you think. There are also monthly prizes! Nice right?

The pic that is above in my banner is of my daughter Nya, taken at Hollywood Studios at Disney World. I just love, love the picture. Stay tuned for some cool editing effects to it.

If you would like to see more work from me, check out : http://www.iftheshoefitsscrapit.ning.com/
http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/

This is a card that I did today for my friend Tracey, her challenge on our blog was to use the colors orange and lime green. Okay, can I say that was seriously challenging for me? But, I managed to pull through, and this is what I came up with.



Here are a few I also a few more pics from the challenges from our blog. So come check us out, tell your friends about us!

This challenge was to alter a notebook. I had a time with this as well, trying to think of something anyway, lol! Well.. this is what I came up with.
This is an ATC Card Challenge that was given by Kristy on our blog, she held this challenge in our group, a prize is being given for this.



This was my challenge, which was to be a LO about shoes, weather they were your or someone else's. These are my daughter's boots, she loves them sooo much.

2 comments:

lesleyworth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lesleyworth said...

Love it all!
If you get a chance...I left you a little something over on my blog...stop by and get it!
http://scrapadaisy.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post.html