CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A New Blog For Ya To Check Out!

So once again in one of my many late night blog hops, lol, I have stumbled upon a super cute blog that I recommend you check out, especially if you need some card making inspiration. I think I have had scrappers block more than ever these past few months, lol, I don' know what it is? But you are sure to snap out of it once you have visited Cheryl's page! Also check out this link of hers awesome cards!!

Right now she is offering some really cool Blog Candy (Which I never partake in, guess I never have a chance, lol) that you should check out! Have fun and look at all the gorgeous projects she has created!

Alright ladies, dont forget to head on over to The Shoe for the new weeks challenge, I will try to updte agian this weekend!
Tanisha~

0 comments: