CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's been a long week! Whew, here's another one.

So this week has been so freakin hectic, I tell ya! Too much to even really talk about, l0l, so I will not bore you with too many details. Just know that the military life and the scrapbooking life are two different animals that mix like oil and water!

~Side Note~ My Pics are starting to cut off for some crazy reason, more than likely it's called "Operator Error" if you know how I can fix it, please, please help me!

It seems as if I just do not have enough time in the day to do what I want and need to do. I have help (mom & mil), but still, that does not totally get me off being a parent to my children and tending to their needs. But, they are a great help!

Next Topic~ So, I have been talking about this blog " http://www.iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/" and speaking of, I am hosting a new ATC challenge just for St. patty's day! So what if you aren't Irish, this will really fun for to try if you have not already and have not gotten totally addicted. ATC's, what can I say, they are unique and so your own style and the only rule is that the card be between 2 1/2 and 3 and 1/2 inches. Voila, that's it! So come over and check out this challenge, and guess what it puts you in a drawing for a prize at the end of the month!

Next Topic~ So as promised I said I would try and post pics from my Orlando trip, so here are a few ~

This is Nya on the balcony. Don't really remember what she was looking at though.

It's very rare to get Morgan to take a non silly pose, so he was my little angel here.

A really cool trident at Islands of adventure!

Next Topic ~ My card! So this is another challenge I am hosting on "if the shoe fits...Scrap it" ! It is a friendship card. The challenge is to have the word Friend or Friendship and also have the color yellow in it, since yellow is the color for friendship. You can still get in on this challenge until Wednesday, March 18 th. Here was my take on it.
Next Topic ~ So don't forget to come back later this week for more of my projects, which you can also catch on the blog, lol, and thanks for looking! Mwah!!

0 comments: