CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Okay, so it's been bee like what, two weeks since I've last updated? Hmph, and I thought I was getting better! Well anywho, these last two weeks have been go go go! I have managed to squeeze in a couple of projects though, which are featured as well, on our blog " if the shoe fits scrap it". Heehee.
This first project was a project hosted by Lesley. I had to make a card that had at least been embossed twice, so I tried something a little out of my element, I used coasters, embroidery thread, embossed with my cuddle bug and heat embossed using a stamp. I used the thread to hold the two pieces together and covered the thread with flowers. Here is what I came up with.



I am going to add more to this, hopefully this week such as distressing. I believe besides sewing, distressing has got to be one of my most favorite techniques. So when I finish, I will be sure to upload a pic of how it turned out.

Now, for a little non scrap talk; the Ipod touch has got to be one of the coolest MP3 players out there! I have just upgraded from my Zune(microsoft) and spoiled myself with this all in one gadget. I recommend that if you decide to get one, DO NOT get the 8GB, spluge a little and pay a little extra for a 16GB. This little gadget is really cool and lets you hook up wi-fi to the internet, check email, play games, keep notes, phone numbers, calendar, and thats just the tip of the iceberg! I am telling you, normally I would say"GOOGLE IT" no this time "YOU TUBE IT"! No unfortunately I am not being paid for this little ad, darn it!

New future experiments, endeavors; I will be working with grunge board (finally), Tim Holtzs Masks, Sizzix embossing folders, CTMH "Bunny Love" stamps, Distress crackle paint, also from Tim.

Note: Glimmer mist + Grunge Board = Fabulosity!

All right I just got home from a trip I originaly was not supposed to go on, (North Carolina), so I am going to bed, so I can have a fine Navy day in morning, LOL!!!

Ciao~Tanisha.

1 comments:

lesleyworth said...

GIRL! Stop traveling...stay home and scrap! LOL! Just kidding! MIss ya! Love the card and can't wait to see what you throw at us next!!!