CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A day at the Virginia Beach Zoo

So Sunday my husband gets this great idea to go to the zoo, in 93 degree weather! But, the kids had a great time, so it was all good. I took like a million pictures as usual and my Nya as always posed. I not quite sure why, but I have to bribe my son to let me get photos of him (or sneak them). Morgan will usually let me take them if he sees his sister is getting all of the attention.




















See what I mean? Thats Morgan for you though.






















I think she wanted to take these chairs home!






















Now tell me why Nya had to sit in both chairs, and she did not want to get out of them either!
Now here's one more! We were waiting for the little 2.00 a ride train. Now let me tell you, this train is supposed to take you around the zoo, and show you the animals that in in the outskirt of it. Yeah, tell me why, the trip consisited of half animals, and half construction of the animals habitats that would be there next year! You get what you pay for, right?
I have been a little dissapointed with my pics lately, ever since my lens (70mm-300mm) broke. I hoped to get it fixed within the next week or two so I can try to get back on my game, lol!

2 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a cutie!!!

Amy said...

Your kids are so adorable!! What dolls!!