CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates Finally, LOL!

Oh Wow! Has it realy been two weeks since my last update? Well, shame on me! I have actually got quite a bit done though. So I am going to show you a couple of LO's and Cards I have been working on, hope you enjoy!
Okay, so I had so much fun with LO, it was a sketch challenge from Kristy on our blog, and a fun sketch I do say! This I believe has got to be my most Fav LO to date. You know, I cannot find that minnie mouse purse to save my life? Hmmm...
This a JoyLuck Card I made, you can find the directions on our blog "iftheshoefitsscrapit". But Tracey hosted this challenge, and a challenge it was! The sentiment I have stamped is so true! But I had fun with it. I used some of Tim Holtz's Products. Crackle Paint, mixed with Glimmer Mist.


This next card challenge was hosted by Lesley! We had to take this image and use it in a card, so this was what I came up with. I so love these stamps, Inkadinka doo!
Okay last but not certainly not least, this challenge is from our Sponsor "Scrap-a-doodledoo" the paper was too darn sweet. I really thought this was a cute and innocent kit to play with. I do however think I could of done a lot better with this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your butterfly card is beautiful. Good luck on finding the minnie purse.

Unknown said...

ok t, you know i LOVE all your stuff! check out my blog to add something else to your blog! hugs!