CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Early to rise....whatever!





Tell me why it is 4:36am and I am not in the bed! As tired as I am too, lol, but I guess I needed to get this post on, or it would be another two weeks before I updated. I still have a lot of projects to get done and it seems as if I am running out of time. But make sure to check back, because I am going try to make it point, (keyword is try) to update before the weekend is out.

So I had a color challenge to do, and the colors were pale blue and cream (Beautiful combo by the way) this is what I came up with. It was pretty simple, and I actually wish I had spent more time on it. I used a bit of crackle paint(which I am in love with) around the edges of the title and the journal box. I also used it on the arrow. The sparrow like bird is from inkadinkadoo (of course). Can't quite remember, but I think that border is from Prima, I bought it last minute and used it right away. For those that are new to following me, that is my baby girl Nya, and she is such a poser!

Next I have the "Pink & Brown" not every ones favorite combo, but it is absolutely one of mine! I actually used a technique I have never tried before, I mixed my green glimmer mist with my pink(tattered rose) crackle paint then heat dried until it starting bubbling a bit, to give it an even aged look. I used this on the cute swirly like grunge board. Well ladies on that note, I can't take it anymore, I am beat! Night, or shall I say good morning?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

u r crazy! i waited for u til about 1:30, then had to call it a night!!! i can't believe u stayed up this late!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Tanisha, these are awesome and what a little cutie you have on your hands!