CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

OHYIF! (Oh heck yeah, its Friday!)

So, I am getting a little better with posting, I think. I will actually post this weekend on some projects I have working on. I'm a busy girl, so it's hard. So on to some good stuff. I received an awesome blog award from my friend Tracey!!! Therefore, I would love to pass this on to 10 more fabulous blogs, that I truly love. There are a few that I wil keep of, because they have been nominated already, you uys know who you are! Mwah!!

There are some rules to this one:

1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees.





Now without feeling to weird for leaving blog awards for complete strangers because their blogs are my favorites, I am going to have to put these gals down anyway, because they are still my Fav, even though they have already been nominated!
So I am soooo nominating these woman for their talent and their blogs!
Thanks again Tracey! Nominees... keep it moving!!! Till Next Time!

0 comments: