CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

A couple of cards

So, I am finally able to add these cards to my blog. We had a couple of challenges on "If the shoe fits". Now one of these challenges I had to use the colors purple and green, yes, purple and green! I tell you that was a challenge for me. I didn't think I was ever going to figure out how to get those two colors to mesh. Both colors are beautiful by themselves, but together was a whole other foe me, lol! Needless to say, I pulled it off and this was what I came up with.

This next card was for the Mother's Day card Challenge. I had a little bit of scrappers block with this as well, (not sure what's up with me, lol). I thought I would make it plain and simple, well, no that was not the case. One thing led to another, butterflies cames into play and hey....you now how the rest goes. Also what I love about this, is I tried something new, I used crackle paint on my stamp, the pink one. I find that it only works well with certain stamps though. So stay tuned to see which stamps I find work well. Make sure you hop on over to "iftheshoefits...scrap it!" for more great challenges and prizes. Happy Scrapping
Tanisha~

1 comments:

Amy said...

I just found your blog! beautiful cards btw! You should check out my blog too! http//:www.amybeansblog.blogspot.com