CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Monorams, Oh My!

So last night, I decided once again, despite my better judgement, to stay up late! Not your eleven o' clock late either, try 2am! Yeah, I am serious, and I was definitely tired, I just could not sleep until this card was done. Had I not finished it, it probably wouldn't have gotten done.

Well this card that I worked on was for a blog I stumbled upon in one of my many google searches, lol. Probably not new to you, but it was to me. It's called The Pink Elephant Challenge, and so far I really like it!

So here is the card that I will be submitting, and this will actually be my very first time submitting to anything other than Iftheshoefitsscrapit! I believe the rule was to use a monogra/letter. So I used the letter "F" as my Monogram letter. I actually stamped a sheet of paper, then cut out the same stamp and cut and popped dotted it on top. I stamped each individual letter so to spell out the word FOREVER. Even though it is a simple card, I really had to use my noggin, lol. Great challenge Pink Elephant!!!


7 comments:

Annie said...

Your card was so worth staying up late. Really dramatic - I love it. Glad you found our challenge and I hope we'll see you joining in more challenges in the future.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

I LOVE that detail!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!!

Carol said...

So glad you could join us at The Pink Elephant with such a fab card!!
Thanks for playing :)

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

So Elegant and Completely beautiful!!
So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

TanishaRenee said...

awesome card! great job with the stamping!

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card! LOVE it!