CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Karma Award

Thanks Tanisha Renee for this award!



The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Note: I know I don't have a lot of followers, which is fine with me, because I am very content with the ones that chose to actually stop by and listen to what I have to say, and share my family and projects. Also it's very cool to receive an award from someone as cool as Tanisha and to share the same name!

Now here are my picks:
1. Debbie Breedlove
2.Tammy
3. Christine
4. Jill
5. Kristy
6. Tracey
7. Leslie
8. Janet

4 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

Awww, aren't you too sweet!! Thanks so much for thining of me. I love dropping by your blog. Hugs, Christine

Brianna Marshall said...

thanks,that is so very sweet of you!i feel the same as you,having a small group of followers are alright when theyre all such great ladies!
Brianna(aka...Jill)

lesleyworth said...

thank you so much! i'll be back later to pick it up!

Janice said...

Your children are absolutely adorable. Your sons smile could melt a thousand hearts!

Wanted you to know I've nominated your blog for an award. Please visit my blog Here to pick up and read the rules.

Have a blessed day!