CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wow, two in one night!

Hey why not! I am on a roll, may as well keep it going right? Well, first off I would just like to say I am now on Twitter, lol! Follow me! I will just rant random things off, but, hey it's addictive. I thik you can just look up Tanisha Boyd and you should find me.
Okay here's a card I did for our blog at The Shoe. It was my turn to run a challenge and challenging it was, even for myself! You had to do a card using a beach theme. It took me all the way until I thought it was due to do it, simple because I did not know what the heck I was going to do! First off, let me just say, I have sooo fallen in love with Bazzil Cardstocks! So that is what I used for this challenge.

Ingredients:


  • Bazzil Cardstock

  • Stickles (Waterfall & Icicle)

  • Doodlebug Braddies (Seashell)

  • Craft n Craftin Glitterstock (Copper)

  • Forgot wo the Stickers were by, and can't find the package ( will up date when I do)

4 comments:

KarenCormier said...

Hey Tanisha! I LOVE this card!! I believe the stickers are from Jolee...just an FYI.

Amy said...

Cute card!

TanishaRenee said...

this is CA-YUTE!!!!

Misty said...

I think the stickers are from Jolee as well. I've used the same ones on a layout before! LOL Love this card!